1、 Is bikini depilation harmful
The most convenient way for bikini hair removal is of course to deal with it by itself, but it often brings many other health problems because it is not professional enough. Mimi professional hair removal experts found that due to the delicate skin and many wrinkles in the bikini, hair removal may lead to more skin wounds, allergies and infection problems. The occurrence and severity of these complications are not only related to personal constitution, but also related to the selected hair removal method. Blade scraping is more prone to scratch:
Is bikini depilation dangerous? Bikini depilation principle
Skin scratch: using a blunt blade and operating on dry skin is easy to scratch the skin. When operating by oneself, it is easier to scratch due to the difficulty of direct vision and many pudendal folds.
Folliculitis: folliculitis can occur whether it is shaved with a razor, pulled out with tweezers, or beeswax. If combined with infection, it may lead to suppuration and even granuloma.
Aggravation of infection: on the one hand, when shaving hair, if it causes small skin wounds, it will make the pathogen easy to plant; On the other hand, if there is an infection in a certain part of the body, such as Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus pyogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, HPV, HSV, infectious soft wart, etc., the razor will become a transmission tool to bring the pathogen to the place where the razor can reach. For those who have been infected, depilation should be prohibited, or at least try again after the infection is cured.
Contact dermatitis: any hair removal products and post shaving repair products may cause irritation and allergy and cause contact dermatitis.
2、 Bikini hair removal principle
Bikini hair removal principle:
Laser hair removal is based on the principle of selective photothermal dynamics. By reasonably adjusting the laser wavelength, energy and pulse width, the laser can pass through the surface layer of the skin and reach the root hair follicle of the hair. The light energy is absorbed and transformed into heat energy that destroys the hair follicle tissue, so that the hair loses its regenerative energy without damaging the surrounding tissue, and the pain is slight.
Bikini hair removal steps:
- Skin preparation, the term is skin preparation. In popular words, it is called shaving, so that when hair removal is carried out, light waves can “pull up the hair roots by roots”. Before preparing the skin, please keep the depilation clean to ensure the effect.
2, gel will have cooling, cooling effect of gel applied to hair removal parts, so as to maximize the protection of the skin, will reduce the discomfort in hair removal process to a minimum.
- Laser depilation, with uniform force, repeatedly contacts at the depilation place, so that the light wave can thoroughly “encircle and suppress” the root of hair. When the intensity of light increases, the skin will feel stronger and stronger. The area of hair removal and the feeling of pain are different with the use of light wave.
4, clean, gently scrape the gel, rinse it with water, then rinse quickly, replenish the skin and apply sunscreen. One week after hair removal, do not take a bath with alkaline toiletries such as soap.
3、 Bikini hair removal precautions
- Bikini before depilation, do not use depilatory cream, depilatory cream and other cosmetics. Clean and bathe before depilation.
- Go to the plastic surgery hospital and see an experienced doctor. First of all, determine the depilation area and scope of bikini. Because depilation is permanent, a certain range of depilation can have cosmetic effect.
- After treatment, there will be a slight burning sensation at the treatment site, and there will be whitening, blackening or zooming of hair and light erythema on the skin around the hair follicle, which is a normal response. If necessary, do 10-15 minutes of local cold compress to alleviate or eliminate red fever. Bikini area should avoid exposure to the sun after depilation.
- The residual hair Posts existing in the treatment area after the depilation of bikini area can be scraped off after 24 hours, or they can fall off gradually after a few days. Very few people may have scabs, blisters or temporary pigment changes after treatment. If any, please cooperate with the doctor for corresponding treatment.
- Each depilation should be rechecked in the plastic surgery hospital in time for about 20 days. The doctor will determine the depilation effect and arrange the next depilation time and range according to the specific situation until it is completely solved.
4、 Different parts are depilated by different methods
- Hair removal has a “limited period”
In order to pursue the effect of “clean and smooth”, depilation in summer is often “one depilation”. But this is undoubtedly a huge project. In addition to permanent hair removal, other hair removal methods have a “validity period”.
Experts said that different hair removal methods have different “validity periods”. If the hair removal method is improper, it may hurt the skin or cause irritation, inflammation or other skin problems. As mentioned above, we should also pay attention to the selection of appropriate hair removal methods according to different parts.
- “Bikini hair” should be taken off carefully!
In addition, for women who want to go to the beach to wear bikini, “bikini hair” is also a troublesome existence. So “bikini hair”, that is, pubic hair, should be removed? Pubic hair (pubic hair) in women’s private parts is useful.
Hair can form an individual’s surface microenvironment, help sweat and heat radiate around, assist in “ventilation” and maintain an appropriate temperature. It can also reduce the friction between sexual organs and the outside world and reduce the risk of damage. Moreover, the private skin is thin, tender and sensitive, so chemical depilation should be avoided as far as possible. In addition, if shaving is used, great care should be taken to avoid damage.
- Hair removal does not need to “take it off to the end”
In fact, some hair is short and soft, with no or only light melanin. That is, what we call “cold hair” has little impact on vision and may not be completely eradicated. The “unsightly” long, thick and hard hair with a lot of melanin can be removed to achieve a better visual effect.